When the world’s greatest Shield agent needs to work out, fight or unwind she’s going to need one hell of a playlist, luckily your humble Sleuth has some recommendations.
Natasha Romanov is one hell of a shield agent, possibly the greatest of all time and she fights alongside the likes of gods and super humans a member of the Avengers. Thats a lot of stress. Doctor BearSleuth has a simple prescription though, simply cut loose and rock out. I reckon with these three playlists miss Romanov could rule the world:
S.H.I.E.L.D Work Out
When you’re training to fight alongside Iron Man and the Hulk this is the only playlist you need.
- Black Widow – Iggy Azalea
- 212 – Azealia Banks
- Ignorance – Paramore
- Just A Girl – No Doubt
- Heartbreaker – Pat Benatar
- Barracuda – Joan Jett
- That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings
- Remedy – Little Boots
- Edge Of Seventeen – Stevie Nicks
Undercover Ninja Mixtape
Who said that stealth work couldn’t have an awesome soundtrack? With this Soundtrack you’ll be ready for anything behind enemy lines.
- Switchblade Smiles – Kasabian
- Prayer Of The Refugee – Rise Against
- Watercolour – Pendulum
- Invaders Must Die – The Prodigy
- Galvanize – The Chemical Brothers
- Weapon Of Choice (feat. Boots Collins) – Fatboy Slim
- Joker And The Thief – Wolfmother
- Sabotage – Cancer Bats
- Blue Orchid – The White Stripes
- Enter Sandman – Metallica
Everybody hurts and Natasha is no different. She might seem like an ice queen in the field but behind closed doors even she has to blow off some steam.
- Prayin’ – Plan B
- Hurt – Johnny Cash
- Creep – Radiohead
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me – Travis
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- This Is The Last Time – Keane
- I Miss You – Blink 182
- Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
- Champagne Supernova – Oasis
- Torn – Natalie Imbruglia
Do you agree? What tracks would you add or remove for Black Widows’s playlist? Let me know in the comment section down below, on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Beartrails/ or on Twitter at: @BearTrails
Also if you want daily BS remember to sign up for emails or follow with your WordPress account.
Written By: The BearSleuth